Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Card Patterns Weekly Sketch # 65



Good Morning! Before I go do some errands, I just wanted to share this card with you. It's for the Card Patterns Weekly Sketch Blog. You really should check it out...some beautiful work being done over there!

One of my favorite stamps is this Inkadinkado hummingbird and flower stamp. I used my copics (G21, G82, YG17, YG63, RV14, R22, R24 and E57) to color it in, dotted my "eye" with a SIIC bling and then paired it up with Prima Urban Cosmos papers and used the Spellbinders Labels One to cut it out. All the papers are edged in ColorBox Chestnut Roan chalk ink...I just love that stuff! Throw in a dash of Bazzill parakeet cardstock and some American Crafts mini marks rubons from Accents Book 3 adorned with Recollections bling and pearls and my recipe is complete.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!