Thursday, May 20, 2010

seriously...you're the best - SSSC69



Hi there - I just have to say that I am really enjoying blogging! and...I was chosen as Honorable Mention for my baby girl card in the JustRite Kid Time Challenge! It's the first time I have ever been chosen to win anything in a challenge online! I am so excited...I won two Spellbinders Impressibilities templates! Yay for me! (and everyone else who joined in)

So, today I have a card I made for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC 69). It's a card for my daughter. I plan on giving it to her at the end of the school year to tell her how proud I am of her. She loves that kind of stuff! I got my order I placed from Close To My Heart and just had to go and play with it. The stamp set is called Ms. Chillin' and has some of the cutest phrases and cool girls in it. p.s. sorry for the shadow from the flower!

Supplies:
CTMH Ms. Chillin' stamp set
WRMK Tiffanys Papers
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Copics: E00, E47, E49, E57, V15, RV14, BG72, C3
Sutdio g pink ink VP0003
Prima flowers
Recollections bling
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Can't wait to see tomorrow's JustRite Friday Challenge - thanks again to Spellbinders too!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!