Friday, May 28, 2010

Dream Big - JRC_020



TGIF! I can't wait to tell you about the card I made for this week's JustRite Friday Challenge! I started with Basic Grey Urban Prairie papers in Kettle and Ladybug and some Bazzill cardstock to make it pop. I punched the Ladybug paper with Martha Stewart's deco fans around the page punches and added a little Recollections bling here and there and pearls in the corners. Then comes the EK Success scalloped circle punched ColorMates paper in Dark Autumn Red holding the JustRite Dream Big stamp and border from the Deluxe Card Making Kit stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and highlighted with copic R29 lipstick red. That's also the name of the ColorBox chalk ink used to edge the stamped sentiment and the cardstock. Three butterfly punches (Martha again!) make up the 3-D like butterfly in the corner and I couldn't resist this cute ribbon to finish it off! Thanks for taking a look.

Have a Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such a creative card. The punch around the edge is really interesting and the butterfly with pearls is so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!