Wednesday, June 9, 2010

family...

this is my second post today, so scroll down for more...

(ED - this layout was chosen as Honorable Mention in the JustRite Friday Challenge 021)

Hello again...I'm back with a scrapbook layout this time. I really enjoy participating in the JustRite challenges. This one is for the JustRite Friday Challenge 021: Let's Hear It for the Boys!

I made this as a tribute to my grandfather who is 90 1/2 years old. We celebrated his 90th birthday in November 2009. My sister interviewed him at that time and came up with this information about his life. I used the JustRite Times Roman 25 pt. and 50 pt. fonts attached to the 3 1/4" round stamper to put his name (we call him Grandpop John) above and below the chipboard 'family' framed by paper cut with Spellbinders Labels One. The papers are from Marcella by K and the metal embellishment and clock are Making Memories. All the papers are edged in ColorBox chestnut roan.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!