Wednesday, June 23, 2010

JustRite - Bookmark It...

Hi there - today I want to show you a couple of bookmarks I made for the JustRite Friday Challenge - "Bookmark It" ...and the first one is also being submitted for The Shabby Tea Room #15 challenge - "Cottage Comfort" with these cool stripes! I have made these in the past so it was a lot of fun!

This first one is a little larger, so this one is for me! I used the JustRite Plant a Little Love set...the hydrangea is one of my favorite flowers. I chose to color it in bluish-lavender shades of copics to compliment the Memory Box papers. It's stamped with Memento Tuxedo black as well as "imagine"...which really is what we are doing when we're reading, right! I gave it a little sparkle with a Gelly Roll pen for the flower centers and some silver to dot my i's. I found this ribbon and fiber in my stash and they were just the right colors! The bling is Queen & Co. on the corners. A Jolee's butterfly adds just the right touch!


This second one is for my daughter. When she saw the first one, she said I had to make one for her too! On this one, I used the JustRite "Dream Big" from the Deluxe Card Making kit, stamped it with Memento Rose Bud and cut it out with Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles . The bright colored papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle's Delightful collection as well as the stickers. I added a little more Kaiser and Recollections bling to this one for her too! The edge is punched with a Fiskars scallop punch. An irridescent ribbon adds the finishing touch to this one.

Thanks for stopping by today...I hope you like them!

3 comments:

  1. What a NEAT idea! I may have to make some of those for my stamping club girlies!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattie what a great idea! I like the one with the Hydrangea too - they are my favorite! :) Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun and pretty these are! I have never seen a corner bookmark like this before! Great use of the JustRite stamps, too. Thanks for playing along with us in the Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!