Thursday, June 17, 2010

JustRite Recipe Swap...


click on the picture for a larger view...

Good Morning! Just another quick post this morning...I couldn't let a JustRite Recipe Swap challenge go by without joining in! My daughter loves to help me with this recipe...it's so much fun to assemble! I hope you try it...what could be better than cookies and fresh fruit! You could change the fruit you use. I picked these because of the variety of colors. Enjoy!

Here is the copy and paste version of the recipe...

Fruit Pizza

1 20 oz. pkg refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup peach or apricot preserves
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbsp. water
banana slices
peeled kiwi slices
strawberry halves
raspberries

Freeze cookie dough for one hour. Slice dough into 1/8 inch slices. Line 14 inch non-stick surface pizza pan (or baking stone) with dough slices, overlapping edges slightly. Bake at 375* for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cookie crust completely. Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing until well blended. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Arrange fruit slices over entire cream cheese layer. Heat preserves and water. Pour warmed glaze mixture over fruit. Chill. Cut into wedges and serve.

Supplies:
JustRite Special Occasions 50 pt. Font and Plant a Little Love border
Memento tuxedo black ink, ColorBox lime ink
American Crafts rick rack, Making Memories cherry brads
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles large, Copics RV14 and G82

I hope you like it...so yummy!
Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. YUM! I LOVE Fruit Pizza! I haven't made it in forever. But, I will very soon! hehehe Love your recipe card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Are those cherry brads? too cute! My kids love fruit pizza, yours looks fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!