Friday, July 23, 2010

2S4Y x 2....Part 1



Doesn't that title look like an algebra equation?! 2S4Y's sketch challenge ends today and I couldn't possibly miss this one! The prize is a DT spot! It would be an honor to join their team!

This is the first part of my algebra equation...I decided to take a very masculine approach to the sketch as well as the feminine you will see above this post. I'm posting these two cards separately, but at the same time, so I can use them in other challenges and still be able to access them separately.

Challenges:
2S4Y - sketch
Moxie Fab World - Let's Do Clean & Graphic

Crafty Recipe:
Tim Holtz Sprocket Gears
Brown braiding cord
Marcella by K dp
Cuttlebug Clockworks embossing folder
twine
ColorBox chestnut roan ink

I hope you like it! Have a great day and stay cool!

2 comments:

  1. oooh fine embellishments on this great masculine card
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pattie! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!