Sunday, July 18, 2010

CPS, PPC and C4C...what?




Hi - I can't sleep...so here I am...sharing another card with you! I fell under the spell of the magical craft room (as discussed in an earlier post) and lost track of time...I thought I would not be able to fit in the PPC challenge this week, but as it turns out I am going to make it so I guess there's one good reason I'm not sleeping! psst...I do dream about cards...sometimes I get a really great idea while I'm laying in bed right before I go to sleep and sometimes right before I get out of bed!

Challenges for this card:

Card Positioning Systems #176 - sketch
Picture Perfect Creations #21 - colors in photo above
Crazy 4 Challenges #46 - buttons!
KL Stampin N Scrapping #39 - ribbon!

Crafty recipe:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa and ColorBox Chestnut Roan
Paper: BG Bittersweet, BoBunny double dot, Bazzill
Copics: E13, E37, R22, R46, RV11, RV14, RV21, RV23
Other; Recollections mini rose, handmade pin, buttons and ribbon from my stash

Ok, I'm really going to try to go to sleep now! Thanks for stopping by!
Goodnight!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I want a big button jar like that! I just LOVE the pin you have made too.

    Thanks for playing this week at PPC

    Trish - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love that jar of buttons image!! Thanks for playing with us at KL Stampin N Scrappin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!