Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Great News...DT Announcement!!!

Good morning...well, I should say Great Morning!


I found out yesterday (by way of a comment on one of my posts-thanks Wendy!) that I was chosen for a DT position at the Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! I waited until I heard back from Jude before I made this announcement, but I am absolutely thrilled...so many wonderful papercrafting opportunities are coming my way right now and I couldn't be happier! I consider it an honor that people are enjoying my creations and want me to share them with their challenge participants!
Thanks Jude and all the girls at Creative Inspirations - I can't wait to get started!

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I'm so happy for you!!! Hope I didn't spoil it. I was just so excited when I saw your name that I wanted to come and be all happy with you!!! :)
    You're super talented girl, they are so lucky to have you!!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are on fire girl! So many challenges...so little time. Very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thank you for taking the time to share some love!!!