Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Great News...DT Announcement!!!

Good morning...well, I should say Great Morning!


I found out yesterday (by way of a comment on one of my posts-thanks Wendy!) that I was chosen for a DT position at the Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! I waited until I heard back from Jude before I made this announcement, but I am absolutely thrilled...so many wonderful papercrafting opportunities are coming my way right now and I couldn't be happier! I consider it an honor that people are enjoying my creations and want me to share them with their challenge participants!
Thanks Jude and all the girls at Creative Inspirations - I can't wait to get started!

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I'm so happy for you!!! Hope I didn't spoil it. I was just so excited when I saw your name that I wanted to come and be all happy with you!!! :)
    You're super talented girl, they are so lucky to have you!!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are on fire girl! So many challenges...so little time. Very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Pattie! Fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!