Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OH BABY! - Taylored Expressions Blast From the Past Blog Hop!

Good Morning - Are you ready for some fun?! Well, all you have to do hop on over to Taylored Expressions cause they're having a Blast From the Past Blog Hop! If you didn't start at the beginning that's okay, but you can catch up - the list of hoppers is at the bottom of this post!

Since several people I know are having babies, I decided I would make a baby girl card using Taylored Expressions Hangin' Out stamp set. It's full of adorable baby items and sentiments that are perfect for a new baby card!

I did quite a bit of cutting out teensy little pieces here...including all the clothes pins, the onesie, bib, bear, diaper and the clothesline poles! I even paper-pieced the teddy bear's little belly! The grass is cut out using a MFT die and the dp is from a K & Co. Gypsy Baby paper pad. Kraft is so popular now and I think it goes great with this pink and brown combo. I opted to use the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #15 sketch since it better suited my image(s) and it's also perfect for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #85 - Celebrations!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to stay tuned for my Celebration Blog Candy and Follow Me Contest coming tomorrow!

22 comments:

  1. what a pretty baby girl card! Love this cute little clothesline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love the pink & brown together, and the clothesline is so cute!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the color combo and fun buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you really did cut a lot out, but it turned out so cute! I love how you patterned the bib and onesie to match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable, Pattie! What a lot of work, girl!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-- that was a LOT of cutting--- totally worth it though--- I can't believe you cut out those clothes pins!! I would have chopped them into pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, how sweet...this is such a precious baby card!!! The images are darling and I love how you added the buttons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors in this card are so soft and pretty, just perfect for a baby card!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet baby card! Love how you used the Kraft.
    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable clothes line!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't these blog hops so much fun?! Your card is just too cute for words. I hope you have someone special to give it to.

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely ADORABLE Pattie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, that is so adorable!! Love all the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darling card! Those lil' baby clothes strewn across the clothesline are precious! Great take on this week's sketch! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, this is absolutely adorable!! Love the color scheme you used as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea for that WMS sketch...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet as pie! :) So glad you played along with us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!