Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's The Play Date Cafe's Anniversary...


...and I couldn't miss it! I love being inspired by all the talented artists on the Design Team at The Play Date Cafe' as well as the challenge participants! My favorite challenges are color challenges and I think these are the perfect sherbet colors...pink, yellow and orange! I kept it pretty simple with these Prima flowers, a pink sheer bow and I added a MFT sentiment that makes me happy every time I read it! I have to keep it short and sweet tonight...I've got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow! So, Happy Anniversary Play Date Cafe'...I'm happy because of you!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. What a great card Pattie.. I {heart} your flowers.. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clean design. Love those flowers! Glad you joined us in our one year anniversary at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Love the colors, the LO of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty, lovely prima flowers! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Your flowers are really pretty! Thanks for joining in our anniversary celebrations over at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Pattie! I love the colours you used, so soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooovin' those pretty flowers!

    ....and why did I think you lived in VA?? I just saw that you're in Hanover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOOOOODNESS! These flowers are just LUSH! LOVE IT:) Great card!! Thanks for joining in the fun and joining in our one year anniversary over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful flowers!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! So glad you could play along with us for our anniversary celebrations at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!