Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some Happy News...

I'm on a field trip in D.C. today, but I wanted to make a little announcement. I had two fabulous crafty opportunities come my way this weekend and I want to share them with you!

I don't know if you noticed the new badge on my sidebar (it's been there since the weekend), but I am now a member of the Whimsy Stamps Digital Design Team!!! I was thrilled when Denise asked me to join her team as I have been wanting to be involved with a stamp company for some time now. At Whimsy Stamps and the Inspiration Blog, there are new releases every 1st of the month, so make sure you join me! I will also be posting weekly on my blog using the latest releases from Whimsy Stamps, Meljen's Designs, Crissy's Digis, Raindrop Echo Designs and Big Hug Creations! I can't wait to get started!

And, for my second bit of news... I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the month of December at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog! I really enjoy joining in on their challenges, so I was naturally honored to be chosen by the Design Team to join them! It's going to be a busy month, but I think we'll have lots of fun! Stay tuned for my first post in the beginning of December!


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Pattie! What a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoopeeeeee Pattie this is absolutely wonderful news that means we will be on the same team, lol, I am so thrilled for you and for Whimsy as you have wonderful talent.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! Great news - you sure deserve it, your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You GO GIRL :) I {heart} the Meljen's digi images from Whimsey, so I'll be playing along with ya' and Stamp Sunday is one of my favies too! So proud of you and happy for your paper crafting successes :)

    Hope you're enjoying DC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Pattie! Wonderful news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Pattie....YAY!! So happy to have you with us at Whimsy!! You will LOVE it!! HUGE HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! Congrats to you, gf! Will be looking forward to seeing more of your talented creations! BTW, a big thanks for the easy directions you gave on adding blog tabs...I couldn't believe it was so easy! I started on mine and have 2 completed, but need to add the challenge list yet. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!