Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thinking of You

Hi there! Short and sweet today since I'm at work. I couldn't miss the JustRite Friday Challenge or the Taylored Expressions Sketch from last week, so I combined them both and this is what I came up with. A stampy friend is in need of support, so along with some of my DT friends, we are all sending her some love in the form of supportive cards!

I used the JustRite 2" Square Decorative Frames in green ink along with my sentiment from the Just A Note stamp set in pink ink to come up with a perfect combination for my card. The paper is from My Minds Eye's new line called Fine and Dandy and I paired it up with some matching cardstock, cut the edge with a Martha Stewart punch and then hand-stitched using the holes it provided! Of course, here's more of that yummy gingham ribbon I love so much. A few pearls add the finishing touch.

Challenges:
JustRite Friday Challenge 043 - Show Your Support
Taylored Expressions #133 - sketch

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. this is stunning Pattie, the ribbon looks awesome underneath the sentiment and great papers too.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Pattie, and your bow is absolutely perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty!! elegant with that gingham ribbon!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pattie I love the colours and design, the sentiment as a central focal point is always a favourite of mine, and that bow is superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You can turn a simple sentiment into a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!