Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Warm Winter Wish for You...

Hi there! Just a quick post for today! I have lots of last minute things to get done before the big day! Today, I am showing you one of the new Meljen's digi releases! You can find them all at Whimsy Stamps!

I just thought this digi called Cheery Lights Mailbox was so cute and looked like a lot of fun to color...and it was! I used some untraditional colors inspired by this fun snowflake paper. I colored the image with Copics, added some Liquid Pearls for my snow, dotted the background paper snowflakes with some Diamond Stickles and added some brightly colored ribbons topped off with an ODBD snowflake die cut and a sweet little button! The sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps Winter Letter Seals set!

Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Pattie! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and the colors are so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, you coloured the image soooo well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!