Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Card for My Mom...


Hi there! It's time for another Stamptacular Sunday! This week's Stamptacular Sunday Challenge theme is 3's NOT a Crowd! You must use 3 designer papers, 3 ribbons and 3 flowers on your project! It sounds like a lot, but it's actually pretty easy!

I was in a vintage mood when I created this beauty for my Mom. She's coming to dinner tonight and I wanted to give it to her along with her new calendar I created for her!

I used this pretty circle fromt he new You Inspire Me cling set from JustRite Stampers and the word 'Mom" is from a Verve set called One Person. All three of my designer papers are from Memory Box and my roses are from Prima and Recollections. I colored the purple flower with a Copic marker to match perfectly! See my three ribbons? There's velvet, lace and vintage seam binding! There's even three dots on the top of the pin!

Be sure to stop by the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge to see what their Design Team has to inspire you with today!





3 comments:

  1. Breathtakingly beautiful!! Loving the colours and your delicate, intricate design.
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattie, this is so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!