Friday, March 4, 2011

{hello friend}


Hi there and TGIF! It's time for the next Stamp Something Challenge and this week is Digi Week! We have some great sponsors....Phindy's Place, Digi Doodle, Some Odd Girl, A Day for Daisies, Sassy Stamps and Crafty Pad...and that means more chances to win, so please join us with your digi image and sentiment creations!

My super cool image is from Phindy's Place and it's called Connected Girl! I sooo have a "Connected Girl" at my house...my 13 year old DD...with her laptop and cell phone connected to her at all times! Oh, and let's not forget the suede boots (Uggs)! It's also a big day for my dd today...she gets her braces off this morning!

This connected girl and her accessories are colored with Copics and layered atop some of these pretty papers left over in my stash...that I cannot for the life of me remember the vendor. (that happens a lot lately! lol) I added a strip of this fabulous Pink Paislee pleated twill trim, a green bow and a couple of pearls. My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Friendship Ticket Sentiments stamp set!

Be sure to stop by the Stamp Something Challenge blog to see the rest of the Design Team samples and share your digi creation with us!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, Pattie! Love the stitched ribbon. I didn't realize how close our DD's are in age!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!