Friday, March 11, 2011

Love is the Thread...

...that Binds Us Together! I just love that sentiment! I love my JustRite stamps too...so I dug out a favorite that hasn't seen enough ink and stamped it up for this week's Stamp Something Challenge! Our theme this week is Cream and Green and our fabulous sponsor is Michelle's Scrapbooking & More! You can find lots of cool crafting supplies there, including Spellbinders Nestabilities like the ones I used for my card!

I colored my image with Copics and cut it out using the Spellbinders circles and lacey circles dies. I gathered all the fresh green papers I could find in my stash and paired them up with cream cardstock and a little printed vellum. I added a green twill bow and some green pearls...tada!

Michelle (from this week's sponsor) has a very touching post on her blog about a girl named Haeli. I'm planning on sending a card along with some items to this sweet, young girl who is battling cancer. You can read about it on Michelle's blog. Wouldn't it be nice to brighten her day a little bit?! As a mom of a teenager, it touched my heart and I'm sure her mom would love to know that she is in the prayers of everyone possible!

Be sure to stop by the Stamp Something Challenge to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you...and join in on the challenge while you're there!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! Loving all the green and your perfect bow. I really need to get that lacey nestie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow stunning Pattie!! LOVE your colors on your layout and that bow is just perfection hun!! Have a great weekend!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pattie! I love how your cards come together!
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!