Sunday, April 10, 2011

DeNami Design Monochromatic Blog Hop!

If you are looking for my Paper Sundaes post...go HERE!



DeNami April Blog Hop




Hi there! It's time for another DeNami Designs Blog Hop today and I hope you'll join us for some fun! This month's theme is Monochromatic! If you made it here from Kimmy's blog, then you are on the right track! If you need to start at the beginning or want to see a list of the hoppers, please go to the DeNami Designs blog.


The blog hop starts on April 10th, but you have until April 11th, 2011, at 11:59pm PST, to leave comments on all the blogs (to be eligible for a prize). And... DeNami Designs is giving away $20 gift certificates to their store to TWO people who comment along the hop! So don't forget to leave some love along the way! Here's what I made for the hop...





I used one of my favorite DeNami stamps called the Leafy Vine Wreath for my card. I stamped it right onto my Pink Paislee dp and colored the leaves with Copics. Then I added some green pearls for some dimension. My sentiment is from the Thoughtful Greetings Petit Four set. At the bottom, I added a twill ribbon, some Spellbinders swirls and my sentiment. This card came together so easily...I love it when that happens!


Your next stop is Danielle's blog...and I'm sure there's something special to see over there! Have a great time hopping today!


48 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Pattie ... love that DSP!! Wonderful monochromatic card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the green pearls! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pattie ... your card is soooo ELEGANT!! I just love it!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pattie this is DELIGHTFUL and so elegant! Love that your used such pretty greens! Love the pearls! Just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and elegant card. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love the colors and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pattie, that vine leaf was just so PRETTY on that PP paper! Just the perfect addition! Your ribbon and flourish just complete the most ELEGANT card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a fabulous job on this card. I love everything about it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty...I love all of the details

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Pink Paislee is becoming one of my very favorites...now if I can avoid hoarding it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always love to see what's going on at Patty's place! This is a really lovely card and a great color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely Beautiful. Love it.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful embellishments on this card - love the green's and that pretty wreath. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pattie, you have blown me away once again. This card is absolutely gorgeous! Lovin' those pearls and that pp works so well with the stamps you used! Way to ROCK out this theme, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely!! Super way to use this stamp. That dp is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a completely classy and utterly elegant monochromatic card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card....think that stamp is now on my wish list as well...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome...

    Rebecca
    brrck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super beautiful! That shade of green is so cool and serene and your card is simply gorgeous! Love the well placed bling and the marvelous ribbon. This card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is very, very pretty. Lovely use of the leafy vine wreath! I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pattie this is lovely! I really love that wreath and the pearls! =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so soft and pretty with those pearls in the leafy vine wreath. A vision in green.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing how versatile that wreath is! Love your colors, and little pearl accents.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous details! You've really shown off how these stamps work on patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card ROCKS! Love the paper, stamping, and elements! Thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Leafy Vine Wreath looks absolutely STUNNING stamped on that patterned paper panel!!! And the pearls are such an elegant finishing touch!!! GORGEOUS work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, I really like everything about this card! The colors, the ribbon, the images...lovely, lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That is so pretty! The pearls really make it all pop!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nothing else to say but gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a very pretty card! Love the colors and the pearls you used on the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The die cut in the corner and the wreath go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a beautiful and elegant card! Love all the details.. the wreath is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your card is cute! Love the birdcage stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oooh, I love the birdcage, the flourish, the pearls... such a beautiful card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  36. GORGEOUS!!! This is running a very close second to the card above as a favorite!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!