Friday, April 15, 2011

It's CLEAR-ly CAS at Our Craft Lounge

Happy Friday! It's time for a new Our Craft Lounge challenge! This week's theme is a CLEAR-ly Creative Clean & Simple one...use something CLEAR on your card or project! And don't forget you have to use OCL stamps too!



I was going for a bit of a whimsical feel with this one even though I am using this beautiful butterfly and sentiment from the set called In Flight! I colored it with fun colors to match my dp and mounted it onto a Heidi Swapp ghost butterfly which is my CLEAR element! I added a pretty pink rose, leaves and a few swirls.

Be sure to stop by the Our Craft Lounge blog to see all the details of the challenge! Thanks for stopping by today!


7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love your design and colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful...I love the layered butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is AMAZING! So blessed to have you on our team Pattie ~ Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS Pattie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Browsing thru your blog pattie and Wow this card is a STUNNER!!!!
    I love Butterflies---Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMW this card is knock my socks off BEAUTIFUL!! This is without a doubt my favorite set EVER!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!