Monday, May 30, 2011

Friendship Blooms...at the Shabby Tea Room

Hi there and Happy Memorial Day to those who celebrate this wonderful holiday! It's Monday and that means it's time for a new Shabby Tea Room challenge! This week, our fabulous sponsor is JustRite Stamps and our theme is called


2 - 4 - 6

You need to use 2 patterned papers, 4 buttons and 6 layers on your card or project!


I am using the new Because I Care stamp set...there are so many wonderful sentiments here! I have a layer of black, then my pretty Webster's Pages dp, some lace, a beautiful pink shabby bow and my sentiment layered up with my second dp and a couple of buttons! In the corner, I stamped some flourishes from the set and added a mini rose and two more buttons!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the buttons and rose in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti this is a STUNNING Card!!! LOVE IT IMMENSELY!!!!
    Superb!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!