Friday, May 27, 2011

Life is like a Butterfly...

Hi there! It's Friday! Yay! That means a long holiday weekend for a lot of people, but not for me...I work on Memorial Day...that's retail! This week at the Stamp Something Challenge, our theme is called Something Sentimental! That's right...use a sentiment! Our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp!

I used this sweet sentiment from the Butterfly Garden set by JustRite Stamps. I wanted a bright, fun card with a summery feel and this Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper provided me with all the colors! It's layered up with lots of cardstock cut with Spellbinders dies and a butterfly from a MS punch! There's also some rubons, pearls and a striped bow!

Stop by the Stamp Something Blog for all the details of the challenge. While you're there, check out the latest challenge samples and join in the fun! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!