Friday, May 20, 2011

Life is Sweet at Our Craft Lounge!

Hi there! I can't believe how fast the days are going by! It's Friday already and that means Our Craft Lounge has a new challenge for you to try! This week, we're having a Supply Challenge and that means it's time to get out the Colored Bakers Twine! Here's my card...



I used the Our Craft Lounge's Life Is Sweet set! I colored my ice cream sundae with Copics and added some Glossy Accents to the glass dish! My dp is from MME and provided my with the scallops, so I just added some blingy gems and, of course, some colored bakers twine! A pink gem tops off my sundae!

Be sure to stop by the Our Craft Lounge blog for all the details of the challenge and see some inspiration while you're there! I hope you'll join us!


3 comments:

  1. YUM! This is darling! Love that frosty soda shop glass! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY YUMMY! I'm hungry now! Great card and I love how you added the little gems on the scallop paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the dp you used on this and the Glossy Accents is the "cherry on top" of this yummy sundae!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!