Friday, May 6, 2011

You're the Best Mom!

Hi there ... and TGIF! I'm getting ready for a busy weekend, but right now it's time for a new Stamp Something Challenge! This week is Digi Week! Check out the Stamp Something blog for all the details on our sponsors and I hope you play along...you could win some digis from our sponsor companies!

It's Mother's Day this weekend, so here's another sweet card for a special Mom! My image comes from A Day For Daisies and is called A Special Flower! I wanted this image to stay light and airy so I just colored in the flowers and highlighted her dress with Copics. This bright colored flowers and big white spaces in my dp was the inspiration. The sentiment is from the new Ditto cling stamps by Studio G at M's. I added some gems and a sheer yellow bow. My butterflies are cut with the smallest MFT butterfly die and finished off with some yellow gems!

Be sure to stop by the Stamp Something Challenge to see the rest of the DT samples...and please join us for the challenge too while you're there! Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh this is A-Dor-ABLE, Pattie!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! This image is so darn sweet!! LOVE your coloring!! Hope you have a fab weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!