Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Live * Laugh * Love


Hi there! Just had some extra stampy time after catching up on some DT stuff, so I just had to play along with one of my all time favorite challenges! It seems that life has been a little busy around here with graduation and parties and work...you know how that goes! So here the awesome sketch for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #142 this week...

I used these super fun WRMK papers I found in my stash...I just have some scraps left though! I used the Banner Pennants die set from Whimsy Stamps for my small pennants and winged it for the big one! Each of the smaller ones is edged with a different color ink.

The butterfly is from the TE Discover Your Wings set and it was heat embossed with clear, then outlined with a fine liner pen, cut out and covered with ultra fine glitter.


My sentiment is from the TE set called Tweethearts and it's matted with a PTI die cut banner. I added a couple of silver beads to the sentiment and a row of them on the butterfly too. The orange cording give it just enough of a 'hanger' for my banner without being too much!

Thanks for taking a peek...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, your cards are so pretty and love all the additions you put on to finish them off lovely.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you could join us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge and help us get over 1000 entries!!! Fabulous creation, really love your colours and gorgeous details. Good luck on our double give away!!!

    -x-

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thank you for taking the time to share some love!!!