Monday, July 25, 2011

Spread Your Wings and Fly

It's Monday and you know what that means? It's time for this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge! Debbie has chosen this beautiful inspiration photo for us this week and a theme of Relax and Enjoy! Please use this inspiration photo and the colors Yellow, Pink and Green on your card or project! Our fabulous sponsor this week is JustRite Stampers! I hope you'll join us! Here's my card...

I am using the new cling set called Spread Your Wings for my card! I stamped my images right on my dps, popped up the birdcage and matted it with some pretty floral paper. I added two rows of scalloped border, some pretty lace, a pink ribbon and bow and my sentiment cut out from a Spellbinders die and topped with a little pearl!

Be sure to visit the rest of The Shabby Tea Room Design Team blogs:



post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Pattie! I love how you did the birdhouse :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Pattie! I love the pop of hot pink ribbon and that lovely lace trim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! That pink bow was the perfect touch! I love how you stamp that cage on patterned paper...BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pattie, this is scrumptious and so fabulously done! Love how you popped up the little birdcage and the ribbon with tag detailing is fantastic! I really must get back into my challenge chasing! I have been laying low for the summer! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!