Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Friends are Flowers...

Hi there! I have a new Whimsy Inspirations Challenge theme for you today! It's so easy and so much fun! Can you handle Anything Goes with a Sentiment?!! I knew you could! Here's my card for the challenge...

Today, I'm using a sweet flower image called Row of Flowers by Moon Cookie Gallery along with my sentiment from the Flowers in Bloom set by Raindrop Echo Designs. I cut my sentiment out with a Spellbinders Labels Eight die and framed my image in purple with their Fleur de Lis Rectangles die. The flowers are colored with Copics to match my dp and I added some ribbon and pearls to this sweet card!

I hope you'll join us for the challenge! Stop by the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has to inspire you with today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!