Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time to Celebrate!


Hi there stampy friends! I have to work today, but before I leave, I want to show you a card I made for one of my favorite challenges...the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge, that is!

I just love the a la modes stamps and this sketch is perfect for their long, slender figures! Here's the Take Time a la mode...she's colored with Copics and I added a little bit of shimmer with a gel pen to the center of the clock. My sentiment is from another a la mode set called Time to Celebrate and it's cut out with the edge of a Spellbinders die!

I added lots of stitching, a thick grosgrain ribbon topped with a seam binding bow and brad and pearls in the corners! That's all I have for now...today was the first day of high school for my little girl (who isn't so little anymore!) and I'm off to work now.

Have a great day and thanks for taking a peek!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, Pattie! I just love the a la modes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!