Sunday, August 28, 2011

With a Latte Thanks...and some Great News!

Hi there friends! While the bad news is that hurricane Irene is coming to town tonight, I wanted to share some good news with you! I was chosen to be a part of the Color Team at the My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! I do love color challenges and this one is going to be so much fun! I have always been a huge fan of Lauren's products, too, and now I'll get a chance to use them every week!

There's the graphic (over there to the left) for my first challenge...Lime, Orange and Melon...super fun summer colors, huh?! Here's my card...



I started with this beautiful digi paper from the Spring Is Here collection! Then I layered up my tall coffee cup and punny sentiment from the On Display digital stamp collection! I colored my cup with Copics and added some green ribbon topped with melon rick-rack, a shimmery pink flower, some pretty roses and leaves and a few gemss on the bottom! This will be perfect for my coffee loving friend...and I might just tuck a little coffee shop gift card inside as well!

I am so looking forward to working with this wonderful group of ladies and I would love for you to join me for this fun challenge! Stop by the Pretty Palette Challenge at the My Time Made Easy blog and see for yourself how much fun we are having! While you're there, check out what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you...you'll definitely want to play along!

Thanks for stopping by today!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Pattie! Wonderful news, and this is such a beautiful card to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Pattie! Welcome to the MTME family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pattie, this is a beauty...I love the flowers...and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love what you did with the colors! Wouldn't that be great if they had coffee cups like that? Your friend is so lucky to be receiving this beauty! I'm so happy to have you on our Pretty Palette team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and I love color challenges too! I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!