Sunday, September 18, 2011

Miss You!

Hi there! It's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! This week's colors were definitely a challenge to me, until I made this!


Here's a sweet little bear from the My Time Made Easy digi set called Wonderful Woodland Creatures! He's colored with Copics and cut out with my Spellbinders circle dies. I layered him up with a pretty doily and this dp I have in my stash...it matched the palette colors perfectly! I added a yellow seam binding ribbon and bow topped with an enamel brad and there's a few gems in the corner. My sentiment is from the MTME Chase Your Dreams set.

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #27 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!