Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Every Day YOU Make Me Proud!


Hi there! I'm sick today, but I had to finish this little project for the My Favorite Things October Guest Designer Challenge! It's a Book Box and card for my lovely daughter! Her favorite color is lavender and her room is newly decorated in black, white and lavender!

She is an avid reader and at any time you can find her quietly reading a book in her room! I assembled my book box and made a sleeve to slide over the box!

The 'tag' is cut with the Picot Circles dies from Spellbinders and topped with layers of cardstock and my sweet image called Bedtime Story! I added a shabby seam binding bow topped with a BG brad and a gem flourish...not too much since this is a moving part! I purposely did not color anything but the little PI girl on the card, because I also underlined the word 'YOU' on my sentiment and I just wanted the little girl to be the focus! This sentiment is from the MFT Clearly Sentimental about You set! I also changed her hair a bit...made it longer since my dd has long brown hair!


My daughter truly makes me proud ....everyday! Thanks for taking a peek and have a great day!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is Gorgeous! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I will be on the hunt for that die today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW and more WOW! This is just FABULOUS! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Pattie...I'm sure your daughter loves it!! I love that die and the black rhinestone flourish...so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!