Sunday, October 9, 2011

Just Pear-fect!

Hi there! It's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! We have another great color combo this week and I decided to make a fun tag...here it is...

Here's the recipe...One jar, one sentiment and one small pear from Well Preserved digi stamp set, One label from Be Dazzled image set, One yellow dp from Citrus Peel, One green dp from Trendy Forest, One melon dp from Gardening Greats set! Cut them all out and paper-piece to your heart's content! Shade with coordinating Copic markers. Add a bit of twine wrapped around the lid and tie in a bow. Punch a hole in top and pull through a bit of rick rack!

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #30 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Pattie! I love how you put the pear behind for your photo, too, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Pattie! I love the idea of using the jar as a tag! I can see it on a jar of jam...now if I only knew how to make jam, I'd be golden! LOL!!! Great job with the challenge colors as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, the self-corrects were so bad, the comment made NO sense!
    This is the cutest little jar! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!