Monday, October 10, 2011

Merry Christmas to Ewe!


Hi there! It's time to show you a couple of C.C. Designs October Releases from All That Scraps!

Here's a cutie called Ornament Ewe! He's colored with Copics and his body and fluffy hair are puffed up with some snow paint! This little guy is sitting atop a paper-pieced ornament. There's a bit of Stickles added to the shine on the ornament too! I cut him out with my Spellbinders circle dies and made it look like he was the ornament on this great dp I had in my stash.

My sentiment is a new release too...you can find it in the store HERE!

I added a sheer blue ribbon and bow topped with a big pearl brad, snowflake die cuts, a punched snowflake and some pearls to the corner!

Stop by the All That Scraps Blog to see more inspiration using the new October Releases!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's just plain fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, now how cute is that little lamb?!?! LOVE the puff paint and the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thank you for taking the time to share some love!!!