Sunday, November 13, 2011

Friend...


Hi there! It's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! I am lovin' this color combo this week! Here's my card...

I started this special card with a couple of patterned papers from the Serenity Pretty Impressions Printables set. I cut out the sentiments from the My Little Friend set with my Spellbinders dies along with several layers. The edges were inked and the panels are popped up for some dimension. The flower is cut from an image in the Bold Botanicals set, colored with copics to match the dp and topped with a pink gem. A pretty pink bow finishes it up!

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #35 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!