Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hold a true friend with both your hands...

Hi there! It's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! What a sweet color combo we have for you this week! I love making just because cards and this one is for a friend. Here's it is...
I started with by coloring this pretty floral image from the MTME Bold Botanicals set with Copics and paired it with a sweet sentiment from the My Little Friend set. I used lots of dies on this one, including Spellbinders oval dies and the rest are from My Favorite Things. A big pink bow and some pearls finish it off nicely!

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #34 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!


post signature

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!