Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sugar and Spice...and everything nice!


Hi there! It's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! What a great color combo this week! Here's my card...

Here's a sweet sentiment and image from the MTME Yummy Sentiments set! I colored it with Copics to match the color palette for this week and then layered up some kraft and this fun leaf print from the MTME Trendy Forest Pretty Impressions Printables set! I cut out my sentiment and some more kraft with my Spellbinders circle dies and popped it up on top of this olive sheer ribbon and added a big bow! A few pearls in the corner and tada'!

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #37 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!