Monday, January 23, 2012

...the Desires of Your Heart


Hi there! It's Monday and I'm here sharing another card I made for my Guest Designer spot at one of my all-time favorite challenges... The Shabby Tea Room! This week's inspiration is just so gorgeous! Don't you agree?!

The theme for this week's challenge "Sparkly and Bright" and the challenge is to use this beautiful photo along with white and/or cream, silver, neutrals and a splash of pink!

I wasn't sure at first how I was going to use this combination, but I recently purchased this new Spellbinders Nested Teacups set and I was soon on my way to creating this lovely little card.

I used a Memory Box script stamp in gray on the teacup and my sentiment from PTI! A ruffly white sheer ribbon topped with a pink sheer bow and a pretty silver brad complete the package and a pearl flourish is the finishing touch!

Be sure to stop by The Shabby Tea Room Challenge to see what their Design Team has created for you...and play along with us while you're there too!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!