Monday, January 16, 2012

Every House Where Love Abides...


Hi there! It's Monday and I'm here sharing another card I made for my Guest Designer spot at one of my all-time favorite challenges... The Shabby Tea Room! This week's inspiration is oh so yummy and I love these beautiful colors! The theme is "Gorgeous Gateaux" and the challenge is to use this great photo along with the colors pink, peach, lilac and gray. You will also need to use lace and a metal embellishment!

Here's my card...

I started this card by stamping this lovely sentiment from the Taylored Expressions 'Treasure Life' set onto some vellum and placing it over my dp. I layered up some Sizzix leaves edged in lilac, some pinky peach roses and a bit of lace. A few pale pink pearls in the corner and a metal heart complete the package!

Be sure to stop by The Shabby Tea Room Challenge to see what their Design Team has created for you...and play along with us while you're there too!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Pattie, very pretty and regal card, just gorgeous.

    Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!