Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Love of a Family...


Hi there! It's Monday and I'm here sharing another lovely I made for my Guest Designer spot at one of my all-time favorite challenges... The Shabby Tea Room! This week's inspiration is full of shabby goodness and great colors! The theme is 'Vintage Boudoir' and you just need to use this great photo along with it's colors and a sewing item!

Here's my card...


We celebrated my Mom's birthday yesterday even though we just buried my grandfather a couple of days before. She wanted the family to 'get back to normal' and so we did.

I used some pretty BoBunny papers for this card, along with stamps from several sets by My Favorite Things...Clearly Senitmental About Family, Wendy Alpha and a la modes Birthday Girl. The dressform is a PTI die and I used my Spellbinders circle dies too. There's a few buttons, a doily, a shabby seam binding bow and pearls of course! I also used the sketch from the MFT WSC Getting Sketchy #53.

Be sure to stop by The Shabby Tea Room Challenge to see what their Design Team has created for you...and play along with us while you're there too!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card. I have inspired with the theme picture and your card. I hope you will like mine. I will post it soon tonight.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!