Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wishing You Warmth...


Hi there! It's time for the next My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! And Oh My! Aren't these colors great together?!

Here's my card...
I paper pieced the heart hat from the Hat's Off set with one of the Pretty Impressions Printables from the Minty Chocolate set and added a little more color using my Copics! These papers are the perfect match to this palette! Inside my image I used a sentiment from the Warm Sentiments set! They all came together so perfectly too! I added a die cut snowflake topped with a button and some twine. There's also a blingy heart and a few more tiny gems in the corners!

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #47 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!