Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy March Release!


Here's the brand new Pretty Packaging template called Round and Round!
It's paired up with more new goodies...introducing Spreading Spring Cheer from the Pretty Impressions Printables and Spring Is Here and Round Off from our Pretty Impressions digi stamps collection!

I chose to make the Round and Round template without the handles, but stay tuned tomorrow for a peek at my sample using the handles and more of this great paper set! And...since chevrons are so popular right now these papers are sure to keep you in style!


My young niece is having a birthday soon and she just loves bright colors! I made this set just for her! I added a sweet bow and a little brad to sparkle it up at bit and a little giftie tucked inside this little box will be perfect for her!

The whole Design Team is sharing projects today with our NEW products! Check out...

Lauren Meader
Katie Cotton
Lisa Kind
Lori Kalus
Tangii Crain
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Farida Rone
Katie Cotton
Linda Hammerton
Lori Hairston
Mara Campbell

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back again tomorrow with another new project!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty - love your box and the bright tag on top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!