Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello...

Hi there! It's time for the next My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! Here's a super fun color combo inspired by St. Patrick's Day for you to try this week! Here's my card...

I used this cute little turtle from the Wonderful Woodland Creatures set, colored him with Copics, added a little sheer ribbon, some buttons and twine and my sentiment from the On Display set!

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #51 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!

Stay tuned...Next week the Pretty Palette Challenge is celebrating it's 1st Anniversary so we're giving away a great prize...I hope you'll join us!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!