Sunday, March 25, 2012

...the time of your life!

Hi there! It's time for the next My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! Here's a super fun color combo inspired by the Wind My Girly Gears paper set in the store! Here's my card...


I love how easy it is to coordinate with these great papers! I added a sentiment from the On Display set, a little twine, a rolled rose using the same dp and some pearls. The little music note die cut is the finishing touch to match the music notes in the dp.

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #53 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheery card! I also love the beautiful card you made below!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! So colorful! And I love the addition of that little music note! Pretty flower too! Great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!