Sunday, April 29, 2012

With a Latte Thanks


Hi there! It's time for my last card for the My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! Here's a color combo that I was sure was going to be a huge challenge for me, but thanks to the fun papers at MTME, I had no problem at all! I hope you'll join us!

Here's my card...


I took this great cup and sentiment from the Fancy A Cuppa? stamp set and paired it up with this great paper from the Coffee Beans set and I recolored some of the mugs to match the palette. I added some rick rack, a bow, some gems and a little twine!

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #58 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!