Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy July Release Party - Birthday Bash!

Hi there! Today is the big day...the July Release at My Time Made Easy

Unfortunately, my post has no photos to share with you. :(  The storms have caused technical difficulties and I don't have access to my photos or photo editing software.  Please be patient as I am editing this post on a borrowed laptop and connected only briefly to the wi-fi on my cell phone! 

The whole Design Team is sharing projects today with our NEW products! Check out...

Lauren Meader
Lisa Kind
Lori Kalus
Tangii Crain
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Farida Rone
Linda Hammerton
Lori Hairston
Mara Campbell
Kimberly Morrow

Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to stop by and take a look at all the new products at
My Time Made Easy this month!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!