Friday, August 3, 2012

My Time Made Easy New Releases Continue...

The My Time Made Easy DT has even more of the new releases to show you today! 


This little owl was made using the new Slice template! That's right, the body is the container and I added the Whooty Love cut files for the head, face and wings. I also added an additional popped up layer to the wings using a heart punch and topped them with a little pearl.

 
The face is colored with Copics! This pretty paper is from the newly released Buttons-N-Bits set! A little sheer bow added to it's personality, don't ya think?!

My card was made using the same papers, popped up a little layered heart, added another bow and pearls. I fussy cut my sentiment from the Sensational Sentiments set and colored it too!


 These talented Design Team Members are sharing projects today using MTME's new products...

Tangii Crain

Thanks for stopping by today!
Come back tomorrow to see more projects!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Another cutie! Really lovin' that pink and chocolate brown combo, and your owl is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!