Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Time Made Easy October Previews!

My Time Made Easy™ LLC


Hi there! It's time for the My Time Made Easy Previews and wait until to you see what we have for you this month! Lauren has once again amazed us with her talent! Today, I'm showing you one of three awesome templates being released on October 1st...

 


Wreath of Wishes $5

Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC

Completed Project Size:
3 Inches Tall
5 Inches Around




Wreath of Wishes is a great new template that can be filled with little treats, trinkets and sweets to make a great present for anyone on your list! I added some plaid paper, pom-pom trim, some pretty poinsettia flowers, leaves and a bright white ribbon to my projects! A little Diamond Stickles adds some sparkle too! My sentiment is from the new Homemade Holidays set!

Here's a list of the Design Team members who are showing you previews of the new products today...

Candy Wrapper

 Lauren Meader
Lori Hairston

Gifted
Lori Kalus

Wreath of Wishes
Pattie Goldman (here!)
Tangii Crain

Have a great day and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the big release!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!