Saturday, November 24, 2012

Paper Sweeties Sketch Challenge #1!


Hi there! It's not too late to join us for the first Paper Sweeties Sketch Challenge!  
Here's the super simple sketch for you to use...it ends on November 30th!


...and here's a little gift tag I made using it...


This little doll and her blocks are the cutest! This image is from the new set called Wagon Add On 1! It's colored with Copics. You don't even have to use the Sweeties Wagon...but I suggest you get it too, cause it's adorable!  You can find it HERE! I used a bit of MME Christmas striped paper and added my sentiment strip and some coordinating colored cardstock squares. A little ric rack ribbon is a fun addition to this sweet little tag.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll find a little time to join in the fun with the Paper Sweeties Sketch!

post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!