Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Time Made Easy February Previews - Sparkle!


Hi there! It's time for the My Time Made Easy February Previews and this one is fit for a Princess!  I am just so in love with these new templates, stamps and papers this month! Today I am showing you one of two awesome templates being released on February 1st...here is Riding In Coach!

 
Riding in Coach $5 
Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC

Completed Project Size:
6 Inches Wide
5 1/2 Inches Tall
3 1/4 Inch Deep

I decorated my coach using the Fun and Fortune Pretty Impressions Printables papers and added lots of blingy gems, a plaid sheer bow and a sweet little rose!


This carriage is the perfect size to hold a gift box with jewelry, candies, or any other trinkets you like!

 

The sentiment and crown are from the new Simply Enchanting stamp set. I added more sparkle to this card by way of a perfectly pink blinged glass slipper and a sheer bow!

 Please visit the other Design Team members who are showing you previews of the
 new products today...
 
Tina Hale

Don't forget to check out the My Time Made Easy Design Team Galleries for more great projects! Have a great day and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the big release!


 post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am loving the colors on this. I wouldn't have thought blue! The paper looks stunning on here. Your card is super sweet too. Thank you Pattie for all the projects you contribute each month. I don't get to post enough how much I love them all,and appreciate your time and talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!