Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Time Made Easy Previews - Eggstra Special!


Welcome to our Preview day 2 at My Time Made Easy ™ LLC.
Our official release is March 1st.

 Egg-stra Special
Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC
Completed Project Size:

6 Inches Tall
5 Inches Around 


This fabulous egg is big enough to hold a small stuffed toy, a chocolate bunny or anything your little bunny would like to receive! I paired it up with the Wistful Wonder papers and added some lace, a gingham ribbon and a big pink rose and some leaves!

We all have so much to share, so I hope you will take a moment to visit our talented designers, because if you do you could have a chance to win an amazing prize package!!

Today we'd like you to leave a comment HERE telling us WHO had your favorite project so far and what you liked about it. 

Today's Projects

Display

Egg-stra Special

Yesterday's Projects

Egg-stra Special
Lauren Meader

Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Display
Kimberly Morrow
Lisa Kind

On the 1st, we will randomly pick a winner to receive the ENTIRE release collection!

Best of Luck!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Well it's 9:05 my time and seems like your still having issues, so I'll just leave a note saying I'm sure your project was amazing! I hope to see it when your issue is resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of papers, and how you added the lace trim and pretty flower atop the egg! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thank you for taking the time to share some love!!!