Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Paper Sweeties April Release Rewind!

Hi there! On this last day of the Paper Sweeties April Release, we're trying something new...a Release Rewind! I've combined a new set with a previously released set to show you how much fun it can be to mix and match them. Here's my card...

   
I paired up the new Make Today Beautiful set along with the Fancy Monograms set to create this fun sentiment! I added a bit of black to make the monograms just pop and colored the trim on the letters too! A big pearl flourish and a row of pearls give it a lot of elegant luster!

Stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to show you! Thanks for stopping by today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!